BoosterBuddy is a free app designed to help teens and young adults improve their mental health.
MindShift will help you learn how to relax, develop more helpful ways of thinking, and identify active steps that will help you take charge of your anxiety. This app includes strategies to deal with everyday anxiety, as well as specific tools to tackle:
Think of MindShift as your portable coach helping you face challenging situations and take charge of your life.
MindShift is the work of a joint collaboration between AnxietyBC, a non-profit organization devoted to increasing the public’s awareness and access to evidence-based resources on anxiety disorders, and BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority.
The Kids Help Phone Always There app provides a password protected space for you to log your feelings, flip through a ton of youth-submitted tips, inspirational quotes, and jokes aimed at helping you cope with stress.You can access tipsheets offline on a variety of emotional health topics and more. Finally, the app can also connect you directly with a Kids Help Phone counsellor over the phone, or through Live Chat.
thinkFull app helps you manage your stress to enrich your life. It is
powered by a rich library of life tips to help you relieve stress, solve
problems and live well.
Install thinkFull to:
- BUILD SELF-AWARENESS - Record stress levels and with life events to start learning when you're most stressed and why.
- BUILD LIFE BALANCE - Achieve better life balance with personalized suggestions from a library of 300 evidence-based life tips. These tips are fine-tuned based on your app usage and results.
- BUILD RESILIENCY - Recognize long-term patterns in your stress through trends and history so you can identify and start to re-engineer your life overall to be more harmonious.
* Save the tips that work best for you into your favourites so they're easy to find later.
* Rate or hide suggested tips to fine-tune future recommendations.
* Create custom tips based on other life activities you want to be reminded to do (e.g. a reminder to call your best friend, or a link to a relaxation video, a favourite photo, or an online music playlist).
* Understand which life tips have are most effective for you over time by looking at your history and ratings.
* Share your accomplishments on social media if you want.
* Configure push notifications aligned with your schedule to remind you keep you on track.
* Protect your sensitive data with a privacy PIN or Touch ID.